I seriously want these shirts. wonder where you get them
I am a sucker for my sweet tooth!!! I never diet nor deprive myself from anything..with that said i eat pretty healthy fruit veggies limited carbs and dairy during the week and once a week i go out and eat with no guilt…then there’s sunday…the night of trash tv for me…and my sweet treat night :)) tonight im going to try a recipe i found on google.. its “paleo” approved and healthier than any other mug cakes i usually make..so lets see how it goes :)
2 TB cocoa powder
2 TB sweetner…optional
1.5 TB almond or any nut butter..im going to use PB but if i like it ill try PB2 next time
mix and cook for 2-3 mins :)
Really want to try these tonight :)
Urban Librarians Unite (ULU) collected more than 20,000 children’s books to help replace library collections damaged by Hurricane Sandy. The library advocacy and support group, founded by 2012 LJ Mover & Shaker Christian Zabriskie, also placed Mini Libraries in front of libraries that were closed by storm damage. Locations include Queens Library branches in Broad Channel and Seaside, and Brooklyn Public Library branches at Redhook, Coney Island, and Gerristen Beach.
The mini libraries hold about 100 books at a time, and ULU doesn’t expect any of them back.
“Our Mini Libraries will suffer from the same limitations as any little library,” ULU said on its website. “They could never be mistaken as an alternative to the branch libraries they substitute and intended to support. They do offer some comfort and succor, especially to kids and families, and they remind people that libraries–and their librarians–are nimble, caring and quick to respond to the needs of their communities.”
ULU rules. Give them your money.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
I visited my local Denny’s on Saturday with my best friend and was extremely hungry and excited to be giving it another try. I had gone two months prior when it had first opened and experienced slow service. With an open mind and hunger tummy we waited….and waited. and waited. Tables got up to leave. given it was a Sunday…but the restaurant was NOT even full completely. We were there close to two hours……
so my question is when is waiting tooo long?